Thursday, April 28, 2011

Why I chose Arbonne, Part I

I am a relatively new Arbonne consultant, and I am still learning to deal with the look friends and family give you when you get into direct marketing. That look, I know, holds people back, we all want to feel pride in what we do, and what people think, quite honestly, matters. I had to get past that, as well as many other obstacles to even begin to start my own network marketing business. I was like a lot of people, I really truly thought it was not for me, initially.

I recently had a conversation with someone at the post office about Arbonne products, and received a negative response, Apparently, while at a party, she purchased an $8.00 product and after tax and shipping as charged over $20.00. Needless to say, she was not impressed and even after being assured that I would not treat her that way, she refused a catalogue or my card. This is what really led me to several days of thinking about my own journey from being outspokenly anti-direct network marketing to being a gung-ho Arbonne consultant.

For the next few days (however long it takes), I am going to outline my arguments against starting my business (I am sure many, if not all will be familiar to you)and what caused me to work past them..and why I am glad to have done so!

-Carli
www.sensationalskincare.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment